Burlington skilfully combines quality craftsmanship, retro styling and ultra-modern functionality to manufacture the Kensington Basin Mixer Tap. The traditionally designed brassware boasts a spectacular structure graced with a dazzling chrome finish. Incorporating aerators and flow straightener, the basin mixer provides an accurate flow control with a champagne effect, as well. The quarter-turn valves fitted as a standard to provide smooth operation.
- Traditional styling tap
- Made from brass ingots and chrome plated to 0.3 - 0.4 microns
- Comes with 10 year guarantee from Burlington
- Includes:-T14-QT Quarter turn 3 tap hole tap, high pressure including pop-up waste, T4 2 x Kensington tap handles
- Kensington taps have a ceramic lever tap head with a ceramic indice in the centre
- Indices are made from ceramic
- Comes with Quarter Turn valves as standard
- Tap is suitable for both low and high water pressure system
- * Tap comes with a factory-fitted Neoperl flow straightener (for low water pressure) and a Neoperl aerator (for high water pressure). If the water flow is high, replace the flow straightener with the high pressure aerator. Both the aerator and a Neoperl key to replace the flow straightener are supplied with every tap
- Benefits of Neoperl:
- Aerators limit the flow of water to a fixed rate, so you have optimal performance from your tap, without wasting any water
- Aerators create the 'champagne' effect in the flow of the water
- Flow straighteners make the flow of the water cleaner, so there is less splashing
- Tap height :125mm
- Tap width 248mm
- Centre of inlet to centre of outlet 126mm
- G 1/2" inlet connections
- Installation details provided, please Download PDF from the technical tab.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.