The Index Bar Valve Shower System from Tavistock puts a premium on safety and comes with an efficient anti-scald thermostatic control and an automatic shutdown system in case of sudden fall in the cold water pressure. The shower system features a stainless steel height adjustable riser rail, a single function shower handset and easy clean PVC hose and additionally, built-in limescale resistance for efficient long term use and easy maintenance. Suitable for use in both high and low water pressure systems it functions effectively with 0.3 bar water pressure. It is covered against manufacturing defects for ten years and can be installed quickly with easy fit compression fixing kit.
- Features automatic shut down if cold water pressure should suddenly fail
- Anti-scald thermostatic control for safe showering
- Built-in limescale resistance
- Shower system comes complete with stainless steel riser rail, shower handset and hose
- Height adjustable riser rail
- Single function handset and easy clean PVC hose
- Comes in chrome finish
- Size of bar valve: Width 265mm x Depth 82mm
- Minimum water pressure recommended for smooth working is 0.3 bar
- Suitable for both low and high water pressure system
- Supplied with easy fit compression fixing kit for quick and easy installation
- 10 years of guarantee from the manufacturer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.